‘The Warehouse’ is owned and run by Birmingham Friends of the Earth. It is located next door to Moor St Station, within 5 minutes walk of New St Station and Birmingham’s public transport infrastructure. It hosts a wealth of CVS organisations and small businesses. As a tenant you will enjoy:
- – Very competitive prices.
- – Fossil fuel free accommodation – 100% renewable electricity supplied by good energy, heating from biomass, hot water from solar.
- – Recently refurbished reception, toilets and kitchen area.
- – Enough space for 4-6 desks (depending on layout) in the 280 ft2 (26 m2) office.
- – Enough space for 1-2 desks (depending on layout) in the 95 ft2 (9 m2) office.
- – Newly painted and decorated space.
- – Fast broadband internet access.
- – Telephones already connected.
- – Additional storage space available on request.
- – Available with or without furnishings.
- – All utilities included in price.
- – Meeting rooms available on site.
- – Cafe, wholefood shop and bike shop available on site.
- – Back office facilities available on site including: photocopying, IT support, mail room.
Contact Phil Burrows for more information on 0121 632 6909 or Phil@BirminghamFoE.org.uk