Friends of the Earth (Birmingham)
54-57 Allison Street
Tele: (0121) 6326909
Friends of the Earth is:
– The largest international network of environmental groups in the world, represented in 72 countries.
– One of the UK’s leading environmental pressure groups.
– A unique network of campaigning local groups, working in more than 200 communities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
– Over 90% of its funds come from its supporters.
We campaign at a local level to effect environmental change (in ways which feed into national and international policy) through:
– Empowering others to take action
– Participation and representation through public for a.
Roxanne Green & Shaz Rahman
Campaigns Support Worker:
Climate Change & Energy
Molly Luke & Tim Thorpe
Waste & Recycling:
Newsletter graphic designer:
Libby Harris & others
All enquires and callers welcome